TRILOCK DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURE PLATE MINIMALLY INVASIVE 2.5, VOLAR*
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole*
- Low plate profile, rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection.
- Radiolucent aiming device
- Tapered proximal plate end and chamfered edges to facilitate insertion
- K-wire hole to assist with temporary plate fixation
* Exception: oblong hole
- Narrow plate design allows for minimally invasive insertion and fixation procedure.
- pecifically designed aiming device (radiolucent)
- helps to insert and position the plate
- provides guidance when inserting the proximal screws
Purple: APTUS 2.5
The wrist is a multi-articular joint. It consists of the carpus, distal ulna and distal radius. Fractures of the distal radius are the most common fractures in the human body. In recent years, great changes have taken place both in the treatment options of the distal radius and the patient demands which have increased. As socioeconomic factors have become more relevant, a perfect anatomic reconstruction and a permanent reduction have been targeted together with virtually no postoperative immobilization and very early rehabilitation.
With the APTUS Distal Radius System 2.5 Medartis offers a multidirectional and angular stable product line with implant plates in different designs, lengths and widths for a volar, dorsal and/or lateral approach. The APTUS Distal Radius System 2.5 plates with TriLock technology are anatomically adapted for an optimal stabilization of distal radius fractures and correction osteotomies as well as for arthrodesis.