TRILOCK DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURE PLATES 2.5, VOLAR
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole*
- Buttressing of the RCJ and DRUJ due to the possibility of converging screw placement
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
* Exception: oblong hole
- Low plate profile of 1.6 mm
- First distal row can be bent individually to match the anatomy
- Window enables viewing of the fracture position
Purple: APTUS 2.5
The wrist is a multi-articular joint. It consists of the carpus, distal ulna and distal radius. Fractures of the distal radius are the most common fractures in the human body. In recent years, great changes have taken place both in the treatment options of the distal radius and the patient demands which have increased. As socioeconomic factors have become more relevant, a perfect anatomic reconstruction and a permanent reduction have been targeted together with virtually no postoperative immobilization and very early rehabilitation.
With the APTUS Distal Radius System 2.5 Medartis offers a multidirectional and angular stable product line with implant plates in different designs, lengths and widths for a volar, dorsal and/or lateral approach. The APTUS Distal Radius System 2.5 plates with TriLock technology are anatomically adapted for an optimal stabilization of distal radius fractures and correction osteotomies as well as for arthrodesis.