COMPRESSION HOOK PLATE 1.2/1.5
- Low plate profile (0.6 mm) and non-protruding screw heads
- Plate design with 2 hooks
- Compression hole
- Rounded edges and smooth surface
- Possible reduction of soft tissue irritation
- Fixation of small fragments
- Additional reduction and compression of fragments
- Protection of the soft tissues
Red: APTUS 1.2
Green: APTUS 1.5
The hand is one of the most complex and most frequently utilized parts of the human musculoskeletal system. It is composed of a multitude of closely balanced structures, e.g. bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints and nerves. The goal of hand surgery is to minimize the impact of hand diseases and injuries on daily activities and to restore and obtain as much function as possible.
Together with leading surgeons Medartis has developed the unique APTUS Hand fixation system for the management of fractures and arthrodeses of the phalanges and metacarpals. In order to meet the requirements of the delicate structures of the hand, the various plate designs are adapted to the bone geometry. Materials, technologies, implants and instruments appropriately match corresponding hand surgical issues. With the introduction of TriLock, Medartis was the first company to offer a fully modular multidirectional and angular stable hand fixation system – a trend that is becoming state-of-the-art in hand surgery.