TRILOCK SCAPHOID PLATE 1.2/1.5
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology
Rounded edges and smooth surface
- Grid structure and up to 3 TriLock screws on each side of nonunions
Anatomically adapted plate shape:
- Pre-bent to correct humpback deformity
- Two bars in the middle to keep bone graft in place
- Screws can pivot freely by ±15° in all directions for optimal positioning, fine tuning capabilities of fracture fragments , low overall profile even in the fully angled screw position of maximal ±15°
- Protection of the soft tissues
- High degree of stability
- Simple intraoperative use
Red: APTUS 1.2
Green: APTUS 1.5
The hand is one of the most complex and most frequently utilized parts of the human musculoskeletal system. It is composed of a multitude of closely balanced structures, e.g. bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints and nerves. The goal of hand surgery is to minimize the impact of hand diseases and injuries on daily activities and to restore and obtain as much function as possible.
Together with leading surgeons Medartis has developed the unique APTUS Hand fixation system for the management of fractures and arthrodeses of the phalanges and metacarpals. In order to meet the requirements of the delicate structures of the hand, the various plate designs are adapted to the bone geometry. Materials, technologies, implants and instruments appropriately match corresponding hand surgical issues. With the introduction of TriLock, Medartis was the first company to offer a fully modular multidirectional and angular stable hand fixation system – a trend that is becoming state-of-the-art in hand surgery.