CMC-I Fusion Plate 2.0, 3.0
- Precontoured and prebent anatomical plate design
- TriLock screw holes – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15°
- Compression oblong holes for cortical screws
- (Olive) K-wire holes for plate prefixation
- CCS 3.0 with short thread for transfixation
- Recess for central placement of the cannulated compression screw
- Stable construct
- K-wire holes helps prefixing the plate - and thus the thumb – in the preferred position
- Proximal recess allows central placement of the transfixing cannulated compression screw
- Compression holes offer an additional option for compression of the fusion site
Blue: APTUS 2.0
Yellow: APTUS 3.0
The hand is one of the most complex and most frequently utilized parts of the human musculoskeletal system. It is composed of a multitude of closely balanced structures, e.g. bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints and nerves. The goal of hand surgery is to minimize the impact of hand diseases and injuries on daily activities and to restore and obtain as much function as possible.
Together with leading surgeons Medartis has developed the unique APTUS Hand fixation system for the management of fractures and arthrodeses of the phalanges and metacarpals. In order to meet the requirements of the delicate structures of the hand, the various plate designs are adapted to the bone geometry. Materials, technologies, implants and instruments appropriately match corresponding hand surgical issues. With the introduction of TriLock, Medartis was the first company to offer a fully modular multidirectional and angular stable hand fixation system – a trend that is becoming state-of-the-art in hand surgery.